Popular Posts

Monday, April 1, 2013

Optimize End User Experience For Mobile Devices

Today it’s all about CONTENT, being able to access it QUICKLY wherever you are and whenever you want…and iPhone does that well.

The first thing I did after getting my phone was not a phone call, but I went to Facebook and updated my status.

If I am a content provider, I would love to get the full insights for my website. Since my users could be coming from any device, I will need to understand how my site downloads and performs on different devices. This will help me improve the end users experience at least on popular devices, if not all of them. Optimizing it for one device is just not good enough!!!


Related Links

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with what you have said above. The first and foremost thing that one has to perform is to monitor end user experience. This can be done with help of some special tools available.
    end user experience monitoring

    ReplyDelete